Monday, February 1

Alrights, i shall update my blog cos' twinnie says i didn't update. hahaha!

Hmm, maybe i shall blog about my workplace! SAKURA, PIONEER! :D




My very very first job is being a kitchen assistant at Sakura! :D

Although the pay is quite little, it's worth it. Hees (:

Cos' i get to secretly eat there. HAHAHA. :D

But soon, there would be CCTVs installed to see those who eat and laze around there. Hahaha!

Gosh, then I wouldn't get to eat my favourite sashimi salmon and unagi sushi!!! (Aww...)

And and, my oyster mee sua! pan-fried salmon and doryyyyy!! (oh nooooooooo!)

Alrights, i sound so so so crazy about food. Hees :D

Especially after i worked at Sakura, i'm so crazy about food.
Even those workers there think i'm crazy. hahaha.

Cos' they worked there for years, eaten all the food.

Or should i say tried all the food there? LOL.

So i guess they had gotten sick of it.

But obviously, i'm a newbie there.

Everything is so so so new and nice to me, though i went to Sakura twice. :D




Actually, seeing too much food many times, might be a lil overwhelming.

I don't know if that's the suitable adjective for it.

But still...it's something like that.

Cos' there are really really really lots of food there, even though the place may not be as big as the one in Clementi Woods (two-storey de).

There are...

SUSHIIIII! (so many varieties yeah? some, i didn't even see before. LOL)

















SASHIMIIII !!! (salmon is my favvvvvv!!!! :D)






















SALADS! (there are more, just that i didn't take, psps!)


















COOKED FOOD!! :D




















































THE LAKSA COUNTERRRRR! :D (my first stall! HAHAHA!)














PEKING DUCK! (p.s. the guy in the pic is the first whom I assist)





















HOMEMADE PIZZAS! :D














FRIED FOOD! :D
















ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS! :D


































DESSERTSSSSSSS & FRUITS!! :D (there are more just didnt take only, sorry!)



































PAN-FRIED FOOD! :D



























the satay counter!!!!




















Okay, this is all for today. LOL. you know because of this post, my comp keep hanging. gosh, it's troublesome luhs. But! Nevermind, cos' getting a laptop soonnnnnnn! HAHAHAHA! :D

Anyways, I had fun working at Sakura! :D

Food is awesome, cos' i seldom eat them. Hahaha :D

Colleagues are friendly, and some cheeky! HAHAHA ! :D

No comments: